Jiddat Web Desk ,Feb 20,2018 ::Give your kids a homemade goodness. Try Cottage Cheese Croquettes at home today and enjoy the good times.
- Cottage cheese grated 250 gms
- Aloo (Potatoes) boiled & mashed 2 medium
- Gajar (Carrot) chopped ¼ Cup
- Corn kernels boiled & chopped ½ Cup
- Hara pyaz (Green onion) chopped ½ Cup
- Zeera (Cumin seeds) roasted & crushed 1 & ½ tsp
- Hara dhania (Fresh coriander) chopped 2 tbs
- Namak (Salt) ½ tsp or to taste
- Kali mirch powder (Black pepper powder) ½ tsp
- Lal mirch powder (Red chili powder) ½ tsp or to taste
- Oil 2 tbs
- Pyaz (Onion) chopped 1 small
- Adrak lehsan paste (Ginger garlic paste) 1 tsp
- Anday (Eggs) beaten 2
- Namak (Salt) ¼ tsp or to taste
- Breadcrumbs grinded 1 Cup or as required
- Oil for frying
In bowl,add cottage cheese and crumble it with the help of the hand.
Add potatoes,carrot,corn kernels,green onion,cumin seeds,fresh coriander,salt,black pepper powder, red chili powder and mix well until well combined.
In wok,add oil,onion and fry until translucent.
Add ginger garlic paste and mix well.
Add prepared cottage cheese+potato mixture,mix well and cook for 2 minutes & let it cool.
In eggs,add salt and mix well.
Take a mixture and makes 12-15 croquettes (50 grams each).
Now dip croquettes into beaten eggs then coat in breadcrumbs.
In wok,heat oil and fry until golden brown