Web Desk ::What are the first signs of a bad liver? Early warning signs of liver cancer
- Pain in the upper abdomen on the right side or near the right shoulder blade.
- Abdominal swelling (ascites) or bloating in the abdomen that develops as a mass.
- Enlarged liver (hepatomegaly) felt as a mass under the ribs on the right side Jaundice (yellowing of the skin and eyes)
- Inflammation of the liver is called hepatitis and is often caused by a viral infection. But there can be other causes, including the use of drugs, alcohol, etc. Millions of people around the world get it every year. They are patients and most of them do not know until something goes wrong.
- These symptoms are as follows:
- Flu-like symptoms.
- Fatigue all the time.
- Frequent abdominal pain.
- The colour of the waste fades.
- The colour of the urine becomes too dark.
- Loss of appetite or loss of appetite.
- Weight loss will be followed by fatigue and constant tiredness.
- Yellow skin and eyes, which can also be symptoms of jaundice.
Hepatitis B and C usually spread very slowly and it can be very difficult to notice these symptoms, but if you notice any of these symptoms, see a doctor immediately.